Winter is nearly here and that may be a fact. It is likewise a fact that the entirety will get quickly very bloodless and uncomfortable for anyone. Rumor has it that this winter can be extremely bloodless, so we need to take various steps to guard our belongings from the horrific weather as plenty as viable, the automobile being just one in all them. However considering the buying fee of automobiles, they’re quite important to keep away from any damages, together with those made by bad weather.
One of the first-class and easiest ways to shield your car during this wintry weather – and any season for the matter, is using out of doors car covers. While winter protection is obvious, why could you want this type of cowl for summer season although? Well, no longer everybody has the luxury of maintaining the automobile in a garage. So for those much less fortunate among us, retaining it out of doors of the residence is the simplest option. How regularly did you wake up the subsequent morning to look your car complete of dry (and moist) leaves and different mysterious droppings that wanted cleansing in order to get your vehicle presentable?
However the most important cause to shop for this type of cowl is awful climate. There are many one of a kind materials that you can buy for the quilt, and they all are available in one-of-a-kind charges as properly. However since those covers don’t absolutely value a fortune, try to go together with a higher great one. After all you will be masking your car any longer frequently, as a minimum every upcoming wintry weather.
One of the most famous substances out there’s the material with a polyester base. This is a natural UV resistant so that it keeps your car shaded from the damages completed by extended publicity to solar rays. This cover kind has many features that are without a doubt actual benefits for you. For example did that this cowl is water-resistant? This is why it’s best for all 12 months round, which include the harsh winter. Also the material dries very speedy. All you want is shake out the quilt and it is nearly right away dry. Not most effective that however the cover facilitates maintain dust away from your car and it keeps your automobile freed from any unintended scratches.
2015 – JEEP RENEGADE
– Introduced in Geneva, the compact global SUV extends the range of the Jeep brand with the aim of setting new standards for the segment. Chrysler Group CEO Sergio Marchionne announced during an interview at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland that the first car to be produced at the factory will be produced in Italy (2014), Brazil (2015) and China (2016) .Goiana, Pernambuco, will be a model of the Jeep brand. Referring to Jeep® Renegade, which will be made at Fiat’s Italian factory in Melfi, Marchionne said that the same platform will be produced in Pernambuco and also transferred to China. He added that production in Brazil begins in 2015, and in China in 2016. The new Jeep Renegade 2015 boosts the brand’s range of vehicles by entering the growing segment of compact SUVs, while remaining true to the adventurous lifestyle Jeep is known for. Renegade offers a unique combination of best-in-class off-road capability, outdoor freedom and convenience. It brings in its first nine-speed automatic gearbox in the segment – which contributes to excellent dynamic behavior on asphalt and off-road – fuel-efficient engines, refined interiors and an extensive list of advanced technological items. The result is an efficient vehicle designed to appeal to young and adventurous people. “The new Jeep Renegade 2015 targets the rapidly expanding compact SUV segment with benchmark levels of efficiency and driving dynamics while still delivering the best 4×4 in its class as well as the way its customers expect the Jeep “Said Mike Manley, president and CEO of the Chrysler Group’s Jeep brand. Designed in the United States and initially manufactured in Melfi, Italy, Renegade 2015 is scheduled to launch in Europe for the last quarter of this year, and to North America in early 2015, imported from Italy. In Brazil, production starts in the middle of the first half of 2015, in the new plant of the Fiat-Chrysler Group in Goiana, Pernambuco. It will be sold in more than 100 countries. As a vehicle name, Renegade is unprecedented in the Jeep range. In the past, it was used to identify Jeep Wrangler and Liberty versions. And in 2008, a concept waterproof suv car cover called the Jeep Renegade was introduced at the Detroit Motor Show.
The best off-road capability of the segment thanks to two new 4×4 systems
Using the 4×4 technology of the new Jeep Cherokee, the Jeep Renegade 2015 offers two advanced 4×4 systems to provide the best off-road performance in its class. Both can transmit 100% of the available torque to the ground in just one of the wheels, for an exceptional traction.
• Jeep Active Drive – permanently active 4×4 system
• Jeep Active Drive Low – unique 4×4 system in the category, permanently active with the function of multiplying the torque, as a reduced traction
Innovation is also paramount in any Jeep, and the Renegade is the first small off-road with rear axle disconnection and transfer case. All to provide greater fuel economy to the 4×4 versions of the Jeep Renegade. The system is automatically activated when four-wheel drive becomes necessary. The Jeep Active Drive and Active Drive Low 4×4 systems include Jeep Selec-Terrain with up to five modes: Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud, plus the exclusive Rock, in the Trailhawk version. The purpose of these functions is to improve four-wheel drive, both on the road and outside, in all weather conditions.
Trail Rated: Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4×4
For those who make the most of a Jeep’s off-road capability, Renegade has the Trailhawk configuration, which bears the “Trail Rated 4×4” rating and offers the highest fitness for off-road use within the segment. For this, the vehicle has:
• Jeep Active Drive Low as standard
• Selec-Terrain system with exclusive Rock mode
• Body height increased by 2 cm
• Front and rear towing plates and red hooks
• Unique angle bumpers 30.5 ° ramp angle, 25.7 ° ramp angle, and 34.3 °
drop angle • Hill Descent Control •
Global Jeep style for a fast-growing global brand
From the outset, Jeep designers knew that Renegade needed to have the highest off-road capacity in its class, with urban proportions that would convey the strong look of the brand, without neglecting versatility, drivability and style. Finally, the Renegade had yet to offer the open-air freedom that comes from its 1941 roots with the Jeep Willys MB. The result is the new Renegade 2015, a vehicle based on the strong personality of the Jeep Wrangler, but with new solid lines and aggressive proportions that provide the best angles of attack and exit in its class, and make it the most apt to use off road when compared to its rivals.
Modern cabin conveys solid and energetic appearance
The interior of the Jeep Renegade looks solid and energetic based on the legendary Jeep brand tradition. Precisely manufactured details, innovative, high-quality colors and fabrics, state-of-the-art technology and smart storage have all been inspired by today’s extreme sports equipment and lifestyles. There is a language of its own in the Renegade 2015 booth, called the “Tek-Tonic” by designers. This new theme is defined by the combination of soft and tactile forms with solid and functional details. The main surfaces, such as the smooth integrated dashboard, are interwoven with bold functional elements, such as the front passenger’s safety strap, indispensable to the adventures and inherited from his older brother, the iconic Jeep Wrangler. Parts with the look of safety carabiners, details with anodized finish and color are based on the typical extreme sports equipment, while the familiar X-shaped shapes and taillights complete the Tek-Tonic look of the Renegade interior. And to ensure that all occupants’ luggage is well-stocked, there are solutions of flexibility and practicality such as the removable, reversible and height-adjustable trunk floor in addition to the front passenger seat that can be lifted at the front.
My Sky: following the Jeep tradition of open-air freedom since 1941
To maintain the tradition of the legendary Jeep Willys MB 1941, the Renegade 2015 provides open-air freedom with two optional My Sky sunroof systems. With manual or electric pick-up by means of an extra sliding and tilting function, the My Sky ceiling panels, exclusive in the segment, quickly bring the air to the interior of the car. Designed to be comfortable, polyurethane and fiberglass roof panels can be housed neatly in the trunk.
Improved off-road performance and excellent dynamic behavior on asphalt
Created and developed to offer, above all, the mythical Jeep 4×4 capability, the Jeep Renegade 2015 inaugurates the unprecedented “4×4 small-wide” architecture. With fully independent suspension, up to 20.5 cm wheel articulation and 22 cm ground clearance, the Renegade takes the lead in off-road performance in the compact SUV segment. The extensive use of advanced steel, composite resins and new computer crash simulations allow the Renegade 2015 platform to offer first-class torsional stiffness and typical Jeep durability. The Renegade is the first Jeep to feature Koni’s selective-frequency dampers (FSD). This damping system gives the Jeep Renegade the best asphalt grip and drivability characteristics.
There are 16 engine and transmission combinations
As it will be offered in dozens of markets around the globe, Renegade will have up to 16 combinations of engines and gears, a record among Jeep vehicles. Some of the mechanical assemblies used globally will be produced in Brazil, more specifically at the Campo Largo plant in Paraná. All to meet the specific characteristics of many countries and meet a wide range of performance and efficiency needs. There will be five gasoline engines, two diesel, and four transmissions, one automatic, one automated two clutches and two manuals.
• 1.6 E.TorQ with Stop & Start and five-speed manual gearbox (4×2)
• 1.4 MultiAir2 with Stop & Start and six-speed manual gearbox or DDCT (4×2)
• 1.4 MultiAir Turbo with six-speed manual gearbox (4×2 and 4×4)
• 1.4 MultiAir2 Turbo with Stop & Start and six-speed manual or nine (4×2 and 4×4)
automatic gearboxes • 2.4 Tigershark with nine gears (4×2 and 4×4)
• 1.6 MultiJet II with Stop & Start and six-speed manual gearbox ( 4×2)
• 2.0 MultiJet II with Stop & Start and six-speed manual or nine (4×4) automatic transmission
First segment vehicle with nine-speed gearbox
As well as the new Jeep Cherokee, the Jeep Renegade 2015 makes history with the first transmission of nine gears among compact SUVs. Combined, for example, with the 2-liter MultiJet diesel engine or with the MultiAir2 2.4 petrol, the nine-speed gearbox brings many advantages that customers will appreciate, such as strong starts, smooth delivery of power at high speeds and more efficient fuel consumption , compared to a six-speed gearbox.
Unique technologies in the segment, previously available only in larger SUVs
The new Jeep Renegade 2015 offers technology solutions previously available only on larger SUVs, making them accessible to customers in the growing category of compact SUVs. Among them are the award-winning Uconnect touch-screen system and the largest colorful instrument panel in its class.
Safety has 70 advanced features
Security has been a priority in the creation of Renegade, which has 70 advanced features, such as the LaneSense Plus Plus (both unpublished in the segment) the ParkView rear camera, the ParkSense rear parking sensors, the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with body roll mitigation and seven standard air bags.
2015 – JEEP STAFF CAR
The Jeep will present this year’s Moab Easter Jeep Safari seven concepts in collaboration with Mopar. The Jeep Staff Car, with a military look, without doors and steel wheels, has a movable and canvas roof. Mechanically it is equipped with the 3.6-liter V6 Pentastar engine. It also has an extra gallon of fuel.
2015 – JEEP WRANGLER HELLCAT HAUK DESIGNS
It has been rumored for some time that the Jeep could incorporate the very powerful engine that equips the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Charger in one of its models. It could be in the Grand Cherokee, which in this way would become at one time the most powerful production SUV ever manufactured and almost certainly would also be the fastest all-terrain in history. But while we expect this to happen, there are preparers who are already incorporating the huge engine into some Jeeps, as is the case with this Jeep Wrangler Hellcat. The Wrangler Hellcat prepared by Hauk Designs, a small American company specializing in performing all kinds of transformations on the basis of the famous Jeep 4X4, is a real barbarity. It was built on the most capable 4×4 version of the line: the Rubicon Wrangler, which in this case was equipped with the colossal 6.2-liter V8 engine with Dodge’s volumetric compressor, a block that develops a maximum power of no less than 717 hp and a torque of 881 Nm. Hauk Designs is not intended to manufacture only one copy of the Jeep Wrangler Hellcat, it is intended to produce no less than 50 units or even more if demand is present. In order to maintain the four-wheel drive system, the preparer had to opt for a different transmission than the Hellcat (a six-speed manual and an eight-speed manual), incorporating the well-known, robust five-speed automatic transmission with Mercedes-Benz. They improved the brake system, raised the suspension and added a series of elements that enhance the model’s 4X4 image, such as the large off-road wheels and the specific bumper with integrated hooks at the front.Read More