Many of us are fond of collecting beautifully sparkled shells. But most of the times these shells are put on some corner of the home or in the drawer of a cabinet. Here are the tips to create shell angels and have a wonderful decoration piece for your home.
Also check out: Therockfurniture.com/blog/buffet-table-lamps
- The bigger and wider shells are used for the dress. Lay the bowl part of the shell in a downward position and choose two smaller shells for making the wings. Match the colors of these two shells.
- Glue all of these together to give them a bow tie look.
- Take a smaller shell and glue it in the center of bow tie to make a head.
- Now glue the wings and head to the top pf the larger shell in order to have a rounder potion of the shell at the bottom.
- Now create a tiny bow by using ribbon and tie it to hide the area connecting all the shells. It will give a look of a body.
- A small rose bud gives a beautiful touch.
- You can also use tiny cascade buds and appealing flowers along one edge or on the side of the skirt.
- Now make a loop of about 3-inch-long from a ribbon and glue to the back of the head. Hang it inside the bowl.
They makeup great ornaments and beautiful gift packages. You may hang them from rear view mirror to make them standout in your entire room.
Just like all the other kinds of Safari, the desert safari is exploring the wilderness and enjoying what it has to offer. If you have ever been to Dubai, you surely have experienced the ride and cherished it to its full as this is pretty popular in the Middle East due to the abundance of deserts there.
Have a look at duck hunting hats: http://thesmartlad.com/hunting-blog/duck-hunting-hats
For those of you who are new to it, may face some trouble and feel nauseatic.
But you can beat the feeling by following few rules, have a glance:
WATCH YOU FOOD:
Your desert journey will have too many bumps due to heightened sand dunes. The usual curvy route can cause intense travel sickness which is why it is best to eat less and consume water about an hour before you jump into your vehicle. It can save you from the heavy nauseatic feeling.
PACK SOME EXTRA CLOTHES:
You must be thinking to yourself that this is pointless and of no use but in deserts, temperature behaves abnormally.
It is hottest during the day, and as the sun sets, the atmosphere starts to cool down and get chillier. Pack a thin jacket or light shawl to wrap you up if you feel cold.
THE FIRST AID:
One thing that most people mistake on is considering camel and horse ride as equal. If you have pain in your joints, or legs, and you face no issues riding a horse, it DOES NOT mean you can do fine on camel ride as well.
So pack some extra painkillers with you. You will require them as camels are hard to ride due to the humpy body.